This course is designed to improve your skills, knowledge and competency when installing fire doors. The course is knowledge-based. This course is perfect for site-carpenters, fire door technicians, site managers or anyone looking to improve their knowledge of fire door installation. The course is endorsed by FireQual.
By the end of the training you will have learned:
- The importance and role of fire doors
- What fire doors are made from and how they work
- Clear understanding of the laws, regulations and standards that affect fire doors
- How to find and use certificate data sheets and installation instructions
- What fire door ratings are
- How to successfully plan a fire door installation
- How to successfully install a fire door
- What to do post-installation and hand to the client
- Learn at your own pace through our online system
- Engaging tasks, videos and content unlike any other fire door training course in the UK
- Lifetime access to training materials
Upon completion of the course
This course finishes with an assessment. Upon passing the assessment you will receive a certificate of achievement featuring the FireQual logo. You can use this certificate to prove your competency as a fire door installer. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of passing the assessment.