This course is designed to improve your skills, knowledge and competency when inspecting fire doors. The course is knowledge-based. This course is perfect for anyone looking to become a professional fire door inspector Upon completion of the course, you will be able to sign off doors and demonstrate to your clients that they have been inspected by a competent person.
Upon completion of the course you will be added to UK Fire Door Training Approved. This is included at no extra cost. The UK Fire Door Training Approved database is distributed to construction companies, housing associations, multi-academy trusts. This has specifically been set up to help you win more work in the fire door industry.
You will also receive an ‘Approved’ version of our logo to use on promotional materials.
Please feel free to give us a call and ask one of our experts about the course.
Call: 01902 798 024
By the end of the training you will have learned:
- The importance and role of fire doors
- What fire doors are made from and how they work
- Clear understanding of the laws, regulations and standards that affect fire doors
- How to find and use certificate data sheets
- What fire door ratings are
- How to inspect a fire door
- What to do post-inspection and hand to the client
- Learn at your own pace through our online system
- Engaging tasks, videos and content unlike any other fire door training course in the UK
- Lifetime access to training materials
- Exclusive note taking application, this can be used on all pages throughout the course
Upon completion of the course
This course finishes with an assessment. Upon passing the assessment you will receive a certificate of achievement. You can use this certificate to prove your competency as a fire door inspector. You can inspect and sign off fire doors. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of passing the assessment.
* A competent person is someone who has sufficient training and experience or knowledge.