This course is designed to improve your skills, knowledge and competency when inspecting fire doors for Regulation 10. The course is knowledge-based. This course is perfect for all housing providers with buildings over 11m in England to ensure compliance with the law.
Please feel free to give us a call and ask one of our experts about the course.
Call: 01902 931 101
- You will be able to recognise importance and role of fire doors
- Describe what fire doors are and explain how they work
- Identify the laws, regulations and standards that affect fire doors
- Explain your role and responsibility as a competent person
- You will be able to inspect a fire door for a Regulation 10 inspection
- Describe what you need to do as an organisation to keep your residents safe
- Learn at your own pace through our online system
- Engaging tasks, videos and content unlike any other fire door training course in the UK
- Lifetime access to training materials
- Exclusive note taking application, this can be used on all pages throughout the course
This course finishes with an assessment. Upon passing the assessment you will receive a certificate of achievement. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of passing the assessment.
* A competent person is someone who has sufficient training and experience or knowledge.
Course was good a bit confusing at times. Would be nice to know that you are timing.