This course is designed to improve your skills, knowledge and competency when maintaining fire doors. The course is knowledge-based. This course is perfect for site-carpenters, fire door technicians, site managers or anyone looking to improve their knowledge of fire door maintenance.
Please feel free to give us a call and ask one of our experts about the course.
Call: 01902 798 024
By the end of the training you will have learned:
- The importance and role of fire doors
- What fire doors are made from and how they work
- Clear understanding of the laws, regulations and standards that affect fire doors
- How to find and use certificate data sheets
- What fire door ratings are
- How to successfully plan fire door maintenance work
- How to successfully carry out fire door maintenance
- What to do post-maintenance and hand to the client
- Learn at your own pace through our online system
- Engaging tasks, videos and content unlike any other fire door training course in the UK
- Lifetime access to training materials
Upon completion of the course
This course finishes with an assessment. Upon passing the assessment you will receive a certificate of achievement. You can use this certificate to prove your competency as a fire door maintenance technician. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of passing the assessment.