This course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and competency to inspect fire doors. The course is knowledge-based. This course is perfect for people who are looking to change their career and become a fire door inspector. Also for fire door technicians and site managers.
By the end of the training you will have learned:
- The importance and role of fire doors
- What fire doors are made from and how they work
- Clear understanding of the laws, regulations and standards that affect fire doors
- How to find and use certificate data sheets
- What fire door ratings are
- How to inspect a fire door
- What to do post-inspection and hand to the client
- Learn at your own pace through our online system
- Engaging tasks, videos and content unlike any other fire door training course in the UK
- Lifetime access to training materials
Upon completion of the course
This course finishes with an assessment. Upon passing the assessment you will receive a certificate of achievement featuring the FireQual logo. You can use this certificate to prove your competency as a fire door inspector. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of passing the assessment.